At GoOpti, we are committed to respecting safety principles
|Respecting the GoOpti Standards||Supervising each transfer||Fighting to improve legislation|
|- contractual obligations of drivers and carriers
- committing to all obligations before each transfer
- regular driver trainings and supervision
|- each transfer is planned, recorded, tracked and supervised
- repeated vehicle inspections and driver control
- 24/7 communication between the drivers and the operations center
|- cooperating with local authorities and the European Commission
- suggesting improvements (the use of tachographs, driver identification, etc.)
- enforcing the Regulation (EC) No 561/2006 also for the vehicles with 8 + 1 seats
At GoOpti, we do all we can to ensure the safety of our services
Safety is achieved through regular supervision of transfer planning and driver distribution, transfer tracking and internal inspections of carrier companies, where we regularly check the state and condition of vehicles and drivers.
GoOpti drivers thoroughly respect the following commitments:
• I shall make sure I have a sufficient amount of rest before the drive and that I am physically and mentally prepared for the drive (rested, not sleepy, on time) before I start the drive.
• 12 hours before the drive and for the entire duration of the drive my blood alcohol content (BAC) shall be 0,0.
• I shall ensure a sufficient number of stops and rests to ensure and maintain the safety of the drive (it is recommended to make a 15-minute stop every 2.5 hours).
• I shall reject every drive, even if I have already accepted it, if I determine that I have not had enough rest or I am feeling tired or sleepy or I am not ready, capable or fit enough to carry out the drive.
We supervise the condition of the vehicles used by our carrier companies:
• Before each transfer, the vehicle must be clean, tidy and ventilated, and have a clean windshield. Otherwise the vehicle cannot be used for the transfer.
• The vehicle must be equipped with the appropriate tires (with regard to the season).
• The vehicle must contain all mandatory equipment (a first aid kit, a warning triangle, a fire extinguisher, a set of spare light bulbs, etc.).
We carry out unannounced inspections of our carrier companies:
• We continuously supervise transfer planning.
• We continuously supervise the condition of GoOpti vehicles.
• We continuously supervise the suitability of GoOpti drivers.
• We strictly sanction all violations, and we successfully prevent them.
If you wish to send us a message connected to safety, please click on the button below and fill out the contact form.